- Aug 19, 2017 -
Varieties of heat stabilizers -- compound stabilizers
The composite stabilizers can be divided into the following:
1. liquid barium zinc compound stabilizer is usually pale yellow to yellow brown oily liquid at room temperature, the proportion of 1.0-1.1, good heat resistance, no pollution of sulfide, and epoxy plasticizer and can improve the stability effect, it plays an important role in the activation of foaming agent.
The 2. main components of liquid calcium zinc composite stabilizer non-toxic liquid calcium zinc stabilizer with ricinoleic acid calcium, calcium stearate, zinc stearate, zinc, castor oil and epoxidized soybean oil, ultraviolet absorbent etc.. Liquid calcium and zinc stabilizers generally use less soluble fatty acids, calcium salts and zinc salts, which are more soluble in organic solvents. As a result of different components, different nature, generally pale yellow to yellow clear oil like liquid at room temperature, the specific gravity of 1.0-1.05. It is a non-toxic stabilizer of PVC and is mainly used as a stabilizer for food packaging films, containers and foam artificial leather.
3. liquid barium cadmium and liquid barium cadmium zinc composite stabilizer, this kind of composite stabilizer is mainly used in the processing of soft PVC products, the basic components include:
(1) barium salt may be alkyl phenol barium, 2 - ethyl barium caproate, barium laurate (powder compound), benzoic acid and substituted barium benzoate, barium new barium, etc.. Barium salt accounts for 6-7% in the complex, that is to say, the ratio of cadmium to cadmium is about 2:1-32 (in metal, weight, and the same below).
(2) cadmium salt can be 2 - ethyl hexanoate cadmium, cadmium laurate, oleic acid cadmium, phenyl acid and substituted benzoic acid cadmium, cadmium naphthenate, cadmium, etc.. Cadmium salt was about 3-4% in the complex.
(3) zinc salt can be 2 - ethyl hexanoate zinc, zinc laurate (powder composite), zinc naphthenate, new zinc naphthenate, benzoic acid and substituted benzoic acid zinc, etc.. Zinc salt accounted for 0.5-1% in the complexes.
(4) phosphite ester - can be phosphite three phenyl ester, phosphite two, octyl phenyl ester, phosphite two, benzene decyl ester, phosphite three (nonyl phenyl ester) and so on. Phosphite in the complex, accounting for about 15-20% (weight), used as a chelating agent.
(5) the others -- including a small amount of 2 6-, two butyl paracresol, bisphenol A, nonylphenol phenol antioxidant and UV absorber, and liquid paraffin, white oil, diesel oil, spindle oil and other mineral oil as solvent, but also need to add a small amount of fatty alcohol and defoaming agent.
Liquid barium, cadmium and zinc composite stabilizers are different in nature because of their different compositions. But it is a light yellow clear liquid at room temperature, the proportion of 0.95-1.02, the viscosity is less than 100 CPS, the freezing point at -15 DEG C. Liquid barium cadmium is similar to liquid barium, cadmium and zinc, and has excellent heat and light stability. The initial color is small, good transparency and stability of color and luster. Their stabilizing effect is stronger than that of solid compound soap, so the dosage can be reduced, usually 2-3, without dust poisoning, and dissolved completely in general plasticizer, good dispersion and small tendency of precipitation. The initial coloration of liquid barium, cadmium and zinc is much smaller than that of liquid barium and cadmium.
4. lead salt compound stabilizer has good thermal stability, has been widely used, but the fine powder of lead salt, batching and mixing, the dust is inhaled can cause lead poisoning, therefore, researchers also developed a new composite lead heat stabilizer. This kind of composite additives by symbiotic reaction technology will be three salt, two salt and metal soap in the reaction system with grain size and various lubricants nascent are mixed, in order to ensure the full dispersion in PVC system at the same time as heat stabilizer, lubricant and granular were melted to form, but also to avoid the dust caused by lead poisoning. The composite lead salt stabilizer contains the heat stabilizer components and lubricant components required for processing. It is called a full package heat stabilizer. It has the following advantages:
(1) the various components of the composite heat stabilizer can be fully mixed in the process of production and greatly improve the uniformity of mixing and dispersing with the resin. (2) when the formula is mixed, the number of measurements is simplified, the probability of measuring errors and the losses resulting therefrom are reduced.
(3) it is convenient for the supply and storage of auxiliary materials, which is beneficial to the production and quality management.
(4) the possibility of providing dust-free production products and improved production conditions.
LINAN HUALI PLASTIC CO., LTD
Add: SANKOU INDUSTRIAL PARK, LING'AN DISTRICT, HANG ZHOU CITY, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA
Contact us: Ben Zou
Contact us: Kathy Zhang
- Overview Of PVC Thermal STABILIZER
- Selection Of Calcium And Zinc Stabi...
- Methods Of Identifying Titanium Dio...
- Development Status Of Anti-scour Mo...
- Thermal Stability Mechanism Of PVC
- Zinc Stearate Operation Guide
- Compatibility Of Thermal Stabilizer...
- Analysis On The Cause Of Popular Of...
- Trends Of Titanium Dioxide Market
- Application Range Of Calcium Stearate
- Classification Of PVC Heat Stabilizers
- Characteristics Of PVC Heat Stabilizer
- PVC Stabilizer Selection Guidelines
- PVC Processing How To Choose PVC St...
- PVC Stabilizers Require Constant In...
- High-quality PVC Stabilizer Which T...
- PVC Stabilizer Added Need To Pay At...
- PVC Stabilizer Need To Pay Attentio...
- PVC Stabilizer Quality Requirements...
- Pvc Heat Stabilizer Industry Develo...