- Sep 15, 2018 -
Composite stabilizers can be classified into the following categories:
1. Liquid Ba-Zn composite stabilizers are generally light yellow to yellow-brown oily liquids, with a specific gravity of 1.0-1.1 at room temperature, good heat resistance, free from sulfide contamination, and can be used with epoxy plasticizers to improve the stability, it has an activation effect on the foaming agent.
2. The main components of non-toxic liquid calcium-zinc stabilizer are calcium stearate, calcium castor oil, zinc stearate, zinc castor oil, epoxy soybean oil and ultraviolet absorber. Calcium and zinc fatty acid stabilizers, which are more easily soluble in organic solvents, are generally used. Owing to the different composition and properties, it is usually light yellow to yellow clear oily liquid, the specific gravity is 1.0-1.05 at room temperature. It is a non-toxic stabilizer of PVC, and is mainly used as stabilizer for food packaging film and foam artificial leather.
3. Liquid barium-cadmium and liquid barium-cadmium-zinc composite stabilizers, which are mainly used in the processing of soft PVC products, the basic components include:
(1) Barium salts--barium alkyl phenol, barium 2-ethylhexanoate, barium laurate (powder composite), benzoic acid and substituted barium benzoate, barium neodecanoate, etc. Barium salts make up 6-7% of the complex, i.e., the ratio to cadmium salts is about 2:1-32 (in metal, by weight percent, the same below).
(2) Cadmium salts--cadmium 2-ethylhexanoate, cadmium laurate, cadmium oleate, phenylic acid and substituted cadmium benzoate, cadmium naphthenate, cadmium neodecanoate, etc. Cadmium salts account for about 3-4% of the complexes.
(3) Zinc salts - may be zinc 2-ethylhexanoate, zinc laurate (powder composite), zinc naphthenate, zinc neodecanoate, benzoic acid and substituted zinc benzoate, etc. Zinc salts account for 0.5-1% in the complex.
(4) Phosphite - may be triphenyl phosphite, diphenyl phosphite octyl ester, diphenyl phosphite decyl ester, triphenyl phosphite, etc. Phosphite ester is about 15-20% (weight) in the complex. It is used as chelating agent.
(5) Other phenolic antioxidants and ultraviolet absorbents, including a small amount of 2,6-di-tert-butyl-p-cresol, bisphenol A, nonylphenol and other phenolic antioxidants, as well as liquid paraffin, white oil, diesel oil, spindle oil and other mineral oils as solvents, in addition to a small amount of higher alcohols and other defoamers.
Liquid barium and cadmium zinc composite stabilizers have different properties because of their different compositions. But it is usually light yellow to yellow clear liquid, the specific gravity is 0.95-1.02 at room temperature, viscosity is less than 100 centimeters Po, solidification point in - 15 degrees centigrade or so. Similar to liquid barium, cadmium and zinc, liquid barium, cadmium and zinc have excellent thermal and optical stability, small initial coloring, good transparency and color stability. Their stabilizing effect is stronger than the solid compound soap, so the dosage can be reduced, generally 2-3 phr, will not occur dust poisoning, and in general plasticizer completely dissolved, has good dispersion, precipitation tendency is small. The initial coloring of liquid barium and cadmium zinc is smaller than that of liquid barium and cadmium.
4. Lead salt composite stabilizer has good thermal stability, has been widely used, but lead salt powder fine, ingredients and mixing, its dust will be inhaled lead poisoning, for this reason, scientists and technicians have developed a new composite lead salt thermal stabilizer. This kind of compound additive adopts symbiotic reaction technology to mix tri-salt, di-salt and metal soap in the reaction system with the original grain size and various lubricants to ensure the full dispersion of heat stabilizer in PVC system. At the same time, it also avoids the poisoning caused by lead dust because of the co-melting with lubricant to form granular form. . Composite lead salt stabilizers contain the components of heat stabilizers and lubricants needed for processing. They are called full package heat stabilizers. It has the following advantages:
(1) Components of the composite heat stabilizer can be fully mixed in the production process, which greatly improves the uniformity of the mixture and dispersion with the resin. (2) When the formula is mixed, the number of measurements is simplified, and the probability of measurement errors and the resulting losses are reduced.
(3) simple supply and storage of excipients are conducive to production and quality management.
(4) the possibility of producing dust-free products is improved, and the production conditions are improved.
- Overview Of PVC Thermal STABILIZER
- Selection Of Calcium And Zinc Stabi...
- Methods Of Identifying Titanium Dio...
- Development Status Of Anti-scour Mo...
- Thermal Stability Mechanism Of PVC
- Zinc Stearate Operation Guide
- Compatibility Of Thermal Stabilizer...
- Analysis On The Cause Of Popular Of...
- Trends Of Titanium Dioxide Market
- Application Range Of Calcium Stearate
- Safety Of PVC Compound Stabilizer