- Sep 15, 2018 -
PVC composite stabilizer pure PVC resin is extremely sensitive to heat, when the heating temperature reaches above 90 degrees Celsius, there will be a slight thermal decomposition reaction; when the temperature rose to 120 degrees Celsius decomposition reaction intensified; at 150 degrees Celsius, 10 minutes, PVC resin from the original white gradually changed to yellow-red-brown-black. The decomposition of PVC resin is due to a series of chain reactions caused by HCL removal, and finally lead to the breakage of macromolecular chain. The thermal stability mechanism to prevent the thermal decomposition of PVC is achieved through the following aspects.
(1) to prevent the catalytic degradation of HCl by capturing the HCl produced by thermal decomposition of PVC. Lead salts mainly act according to this mechanism, in addition to metal soaps, organotin, phosphite and epoxy.
(2) replace active allyl chloride atoms. Metal soap, phosphite and organotin can act on this mechanism.
(3) reaction with free radicals to terminate the reaction of free radicals. Organotin and phosphite are acting on this mechanism.
(4) inhibiting the growth of the conjugate chain with conjugated double bond addition. Organotin and epoxide groups act on this mechanism.
(5) decomposition of peroxide to reduce the number of free radicals. Organotin and phosphite are acting on this mechanism.
(6) passivation of metal ions that catalyze the removal of HCl.
The same stabilizer can achieve the purpose of thermal stability in several different mechanisms.
- Overview Of PVC Thermal STABILIZER
- Selection Of Calcium And Zinc Stabi...
- Methods Of Identifying Titanium Dio...
- Development Status Of Anti-scour Mo...
- Thermal Stability Mechanism Of PVC
- Zinc Stearate Operation Guide
- Compatibility Of Thermal Stabilizer...
- Analysis On The Cause Of Popular Of...
- Trends Of Titanium Dioxide Market
- Application Range Of Calcium Stearate
- Introduction Of PVC Compound Stabil...
- Safety Of PVC Compound Stabilizer