- Aug 19, 2017 -
A brief introduction of PVC composite stabilizer
Pure PVC resin is very sensitive to heat, when heating temperature reached 90 degrees above, there will be a slight thermal decomposition reaction; when the temperature rises to 120 DEG after the decomposition reaction is increasing; at 150 degrees, 10 minutes, PVC from the original white resin will gradually become yellow to red - Brown - black. The decomposition process of PVC resin is a series of chain reactions caused by the reaction of HCL removal, and finally leads to macromolecular chain scission. The mechanism of thermal stability to prevent thermal decomposition of PVC is achieved by the following aspects.
(1) to prevent the catalytic degradation of HCl by capturing the HCl produced by thermal decomposition of PVC. Lead salts are mainly based on this mechanism. In addition, there are metal soaps, organic tin, phosphite and epoxy.
(2) change the active allyl chloride atom. Metal soaps, phosphite lipids, and organotin can act according to this mechanism.
(3) react with free radicals to terminate the reaction of free radicals. Organic tin and phosphite grease act according to this mechanism.
(4) the addition of conjugated double bonds inhibits the growth of conjugate chains. Organotin and epoxy species act according to this mechanism.
(5) decompose peroxides and reduce the number of free radicals. Organic tin and phosphite grease act according to this mechanism.
(6) passivation of metal ions that catalyze the removal of HCl.
The same stabilizer can achieve the purpose of thermal stability according to several different mechanisms.
LINAN HUALI PLASTIC CO., LTD
Add: SANKOU INDUSTRIAL PARK, LING'AN DISTRICT, HANG ZHOU CITY, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA
Contact us: Ben Zou
Contact us: Kathy Zhang
- Overview Of PVC Thermal STABILIZER
- Selection Of Calcium And Zinc Stabi...
- Methods Of Identifying Titanium Dio...
- Development Status Of Anti-scour Mo...
- Thermal Stability Mechanism Of PVC
- Zinc Stearate Operation Guide
- Compatibility Of Thermal Stabilizer...
- Analysis On The Cause Of Popular Of...
- Trends Of Titanium Dioxide Market
- Application Range Of Calcium Stearate
- Varieties Of Heat Stabilizers -- Co...
- Classification Of PVC Heat Stabilizers
- Characteristics Of PVC Heat Stabilizer