- Jan 05, 2018 -
Basic information of composite stabilizers
Introduction of the variety of heat stabilizers -- compound stabilizers
The compound stabilizer can be divided into several kinds as follows:
1., they are usually light yellow to yellowish brown oily liquid. They are 1.0-1.1 at room temperature and are good at heat resistance. They are free from sulfide pollution. The combination with epoxy plasticizer can improve the stabilization effect and activate the foaming agent.
2 liquid calcium and zinc complex
Because of the different components and different properties, it is usually light yellow to yellow clear oil like liquid, with a specific gravity of 1.0-1.05 at normal temperature. It is a non-toxic stabilizer for PVC, which is mainly used as a stabilizer for food packaging film and utensils foamed leather.
3. the basic components include:
(1) barium salt can be barium alkyl, 2- ethyl Hexanate, barium laurate (powder compound), benzoic acid and barium substituted benzoate, barium new decanoic acid and so on. The barium salts account for 6-7% in the complex, that is, the proportion of the salt to the cadmium salt is about 2:1-32 (by metal, the percentage of the weight, the same below).
(2) cadmium salt can be cadmium 2- ethyl Hexanate, cadmium laurate, cadmium oleate, phenylacid and cadmium substituted benzoate, cadmium naphthenic acid, cadmium decanoic acid, etc. The cadmium salt is about 3-4% in the complex.
(3) zinc salt can be zinc 2- ethyl Hexanate, zinc laurate (powder compound), zinc naphthenate, zinc decanoic acid, benzoic acid and zinc substituted benzoate. Zinc salts occupy 0.5-1% in the complex.
(4) phosphite - can be three benzyl phosphite, phosphoric acid two benzioctyl, phosphoric acid two benzdecyl ester, phosphorous acid three (nonyl benzene ester). The phosphite accounts for about 15-20% (weight) in the compound and is used as a chelating agent.
(5) the others -- including a small amount of 2 6-, two butyl paracresol, bisphenol A, nonylphenol phenol antioxidant and UV absorber, and liquid paraffin, white oil, diesel oil, spindle oil and other mineral oil as solvent, but also need to add a small amount of fatty alcohol and defoaming agent.
The properties of liquid barium, cadmium and zinc composite stabilizers are different because of their different composition. But it is a light yellow clear liquid at room temperature, the proportion of 0.95-1.02, the viscosity is less than 100 CPS, the freezing point at -15 DEG C. The liquid barium and cadmium are similar to the liquid barium, cadmium and zinc, all of which have excellent thermal and light stability, and have small initial coloration, good transparency and color stability. Their stabilizing effect is stronger than that of solid compound soap, so the dosage can be reduced, generally 2-3, no dust poisoning will happen, and it will completely dissolve in general plasticizer, and has good dispersion and low precipitation tendency. The initial coloring property of the liquid barium, cadmium and zinc is smaller than that of the liquid barium and cadmium.
4., lead salt stabilizer has been widely used because of its low price and good thermal stability. However, lead powder is fine, and its dust is inhaled by people in batching and mixing. It will lead to poisoning. For this reason, a new compound lead salt heat stabilizer has been developed by scientists and technicians. This kind of composite additives by symbiotic reaction technology will be three salt, two salt and metal soap in the reaction system with grain size and various lubricants nascent are mixed, in order to ensure the full dispersion in PVC system at the same time as heat stabilizer, lubricant and granular were melted to form, but also to avoid the dust caused by lead poisoning. The composite lead salt stabilizer contains the heat stabilizer components and lubricant components required for processing, which is called as a whole packaging heat stabilizer. It has the following advantages:
(1) the various components of the composite heat stabilizer can be fully mixed in the process of production, which greatly improves the uniformity of the mixed dispersion with the resin.
(2) when the formula is mixed, the measurement times are simplified, the probability of measurement errors and the resulting losses are reduced.
(3) it is convenient for the supply and storage of the excipients, which is beneficial to the production and quality management.
(4) the possibility of the production of dust free products is provided, and the conditions of production have been improved.
LINAN HUALI PLASTIC CO., LTD
Add: SANKOU INDUSTRIAL PARK, LING'AN DISTRICT, HANG ZHOU CITY, ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA
Contact us: Ben Zou
Contact us: Kathy Zhang
- What role does PE wax play in PVC?
- Introduction of Polyethylene Wax
- What is lead stearate?
- What are the uses of titanium dioxide
- Synthetic method of Lead Stearate
- Production method of polyethylene wax
- How to distinguish the true and fal...
- Basic composition of titanium dioxi...
- Application of PVC processing auxil...
- Important index granularity of tita...
- Formula of calcium zinc composite s...
- A brief introduction to the stabili...
Related Industry Knowledge